Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cookie and the wolves

Did I ever tell you I was raised by wolves? Bet I did. Here's the story.


As you all know my mom liked to drink beer. Well one day when I was about 3 months old she went across the street to drink beer with her friend Dot. When she left there she had to go to the bathroom so while walking thru the woods she stopped to pee. She set me down and forgot she had me. Thank God a pack of wolves found me and nursed me until I was old enough to eat raw meat. I lived with them until I was about 4 and one day I wandered out of the woods and lo and behold there was mom at Dots again and all of a sudden she remembered me. Miracle hey? I did walk on all fours and bayed at the moon until I started Kindergarten. Strange no one else in the family noticed I was gone. Oh well alls well that ends well. To this day I like raw meat and at full moon have a tendancy to howl.

No comments:

Post a Comment